blah blah blog

Live your life first, blog about it later...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The "Life" of a Blogger

So I've been doing some surfing of Blogworld and some sipping of Budweiser. I can't help but notice how incredibly interesting some of these people's blogs are! In fact, I am led to believe that some of these people must leave their computer for an hour or two each day, soak up all the exciting stories about people with real and exciting lives, and then come home and blog about them as if they had happened in their own much less interesting lives. This is just an untested theory...
I just embarassed Meggie5000's little sister, tee hee hee... Megs give me a comment, you are officially responsible for my venture in blah blah blogging.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger megan said…

    yaaaay!! i love when i inspire people to start blogs. there must be like ten blogs that have five posts, and they always start with "megan inspired me to start this..." and then they never write again. don't be one of them! you can do it! i have faith in you! drunkblogging is the absolute best. so, i have to ask, am i a huge nerd? or a ridiculously cool person? what about you? ah, so many questions.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Zac said…

    Can I leave a comment on my own blog? I don't know, let's find out... Yes you are a huge nerd, which makes you really really ridiculously cool. Don't ask how, it just does. Me, I am just a huge a nerd... a huge nerd that is really ridiculously cool? Or maybe a ridiculously nerdy cool dude? Don't have a migraine the confusion was intended.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger megan said…

    you are a ridiculously nerdy cool dude. yes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home