blah blah blog

Live your life first, blog about it later...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Crazy Weekend

It's been a crazy few days since I last blogged. I've lived a lot of life in a lot of different places. On Friday night I went to Washington and partied with some of my hardcore little town folks. It's amazing how wild the parties get in the small town setting. I was really tired driving home as the sun was coming up. I watched all the colors forming, pulsating with the beat from the bass. I remember meeting some kids from West Des Moines who were up as late I was on Friday or Saturday morning, I can't remember which... those were some cool kids. Later that morning, either Friday or Saturday, I ran in to a crew that stayed up later than I usually do... Big G the bouncer and the off-duty stripper were hardcore cool, there was a happy ending in there somewhere too. On Saturday night I ran into some people I hadn't seen or chilled with for a long time. I saw Ghost's ex-girlfriend, I haven't seen her since we rolled in Maquoketa my Sophomore year of high school. I was definitely partying a little too hard on Saturday night, my demons started in on me and I had to call it an "early" night. Seriously though, sometimes you have to take a look around you and know that you aren't in the right place at the right time, especially if you're aren't with the right people. My summary for Saturday is, sometimes you want something so badly that you are willing to sacrifice the very thing you desire to acheive it. That's a good summary, that or else, why is everyone so concerned with everyone other than themselves? People say many things, saying and doing are distinctly different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home