blah blah blog

Live your life first, blog about it later...

Monday, March 14, 2005

Time for a Vacation

It's time for a vacation people, peoples and peepz. I am going someplace interesting, hopefully noone will be able to find me. Hopefully I'll come back... actually check that... hopefully I'll find someplace so irresitably awesome that I will never want to come home. The chances of that happening are slim, unless of course I find some sexy blonde haired lady with hypnotic southern charm. Wish me luck, I'll be in Des Moines tomorrow, maybe coming home for a brief stay on Tuesday and then??? Any suggestions past Texas, California and Vegas will be at least considered. Applications for trip mates are being accepted until Tuesday afternoon, inquire within. Experience in spontaneity is required, patience for long road trips is also a must. Taste in rap music, specifically Tupac, preferrable.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger megan said…

    *applies* i fit all the prerequisites. except for the rap thing. and... i may not be southern, but i can do the accent, if that's what you're into.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Zac said…

    Good roadhead-giver is also a pre-req in this instance...

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger megan said…

    well, i can't really be the judge of that. so, it's really your call.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home