blah blah blog

Live your life first, blog about it later...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Until We Meet Again... Chin Up Rob

Rob, you may never get to read this,
but I believe I'll see you again...


You and me, OGs in the QC where we were treated,
weened off the D-O-P-E, it wasn't easy but it was needed.
You had God's dreams but the demons would leave you screaming,
I still can't believe that you would leave your family grieving.

I wish you would've listened when you told me things would get better
Remember, life is like the weather? It always gets better.
But I'm not mad dog, god damn, I'm sad enough for rappin,
I'm glad I knew you man, but how in the fuck did you let this happen?

I hope you can ask God all those questions about your soul,
You know, my new rock bottom is seein' you lowered into that hole.
So, if pain is love, send me mad love down from above,
'cause you suffered enough, chin up is tough when life gets rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home