blah blah blog

Live your life first, blog about it later...

Friday, June 10, 2005

What is love?

What is love? One of those questions that noone seems able to answer fully. Through my limited time on this earth I have found it to be one of the most difficult questions to ponder and certainly one of the most painful questions in my life experience.

I have seen pieces of the puzzle that make up this thing called love. I cannot seem to put them together, I hope the greater meaning of this thing is not lost on me.

Love is the thing that appears somewhere between the matter and the antimatter, bonding what is real and what we can only assume to be real. Love is a thing that transcends control and justification. Love is the purest form of intangible energy. Love is spontaneous, love is a law of nature. Love can be the enemy of enemies and the friend of friends, love can be the friend of enemies and the enemy of friends. In the end love conquers all. Love is a mirror and love is a window. Love is a map and love is a well-trodden path through the dark forest. Love perpetually strengthens... Love is what I feel for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home