blah blah blog

Live your life first, blog about it later...

Monday, April 18, 2005

Long Time No Blog1

It's been a long time since I've come out with a new blog entry... That's a good thing, maybe ya'll have stopped checkin' in a me since the trip to Texas. If you haven't heard about the trip I'll give a few details:
I drove to Texas
I had fun
I got really "intoxicated"
Everyone else did too
I came home and lost my job? Maybe they thought I quit? Whatever sucky...
I went back to Texas
I had an even better time
Everyone else did too
I took the long way home and surprisingly had a REALLY good time
I saw some colleges... Kansas, K state, Oklahoma and Ok St, Texas Tech, Arkansas, Memphis and others
I decided I didn't want to go to any of them
I got home and went to class

Yeah so that's a painfully indescriptive summary of my trip... HA HA, go take one of your own and YOU GO WRITE ABOUT IT!!!

Since the trip life has been good... I needed some time to relax away from home so I could relax at home. All is well, I am regrounded and looking for a job! Maybe I'll wait until the sucky students leave town so I can steal one of their unsucky jobs! Yeah, keep checking for updates, I sure I'll be looking for distractions during finals week...

word

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger megan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home